Lorenzo: 'Of course I would have liked that my parents were in the celebrations'

23rd February 2014

« Older   Newer »

1. Lauraa-x

User deleted

(Used Google to translate, so some parts havent been translated properly)

Your parents, you have seen win on television and there's this image yours celebrating the only triumph. You're a winner failed in that time... to me I love that moment.
    I don't think so. All winners are alone on the podium.

I'm talking about then. Then you were just there sitting. I would like you to be there with you?
    Yes, clear that I would have liked.

You're so cold, uncle. When they ask you something of feeling always are so?
    No, I'll give the explanation. I am of those who think that the circuit you are going to work, and going to the office.

And there is no feeling in the office?
    There is time for everything, but most of the time are concentrated

On a podium, when you've already finished the race, there's feelings or there are no feelings?
    Yes of course there are feelings

Then, you missed less your parents?, you missed a 'bloody' embrace of less?
    At that time, but as I was nervous to be there during the weekend or distracted me a little having to be aware of them...

They bothered you?
    Or makes me nervous.

Is there something that you reproach to your father?
    Then perhaps you could be more affectionate, that part mother did, which did not give me or gave me less than most kids my age. But not me I resent nothing of what I made my father because then everything was positive.

0 replies since 24/2/2014, 14:18   175 views