ACCESS;*

PLEASE READ!!!

« Older   Newer »

1. Laura...x

User deleted

ACCESS TO JORGE'S PICTURES;*

Dear Members...

Jorge Lorenzo's Picture Section Will Be Protected/Locked

You Will Only Be Allowed To Gain Access To This Area If You Have 20 or More Posts On This Forum. When You Gain 20 Or More Posts On This Forum, You Will Be Able To Gain Access By Posting Your Username Here.

If You Have 20 Or More Post Already You Will Be Added To The List To Access Jorge's Picture Section. But If You Have Come From Another Forum And Have 20 or More Post You Will Still Need To Post 20 Times On Here To Gain Access. We Will Check Whether You Are A Regular Poster On Here And Grant You Access. If Not You Will Not Have This Privilege Until You Have 20 Or More Posts.

We Are Applying This Rule To The Forum Because There Are Some Members Who Are Coming On To The Forum And Not Posting, But Are Looking At The Pictures And Taking Them etc. Its Also For Members To Improve On Their English.

But When You Have This Access Make Sure That You Look And Contribute To The Sections. But Make Sure That The Pictures Etc. Are Not Posted Else Where, Because Most Members Have Tried Hard To Find Them And Its Not Right For You To Take Them And Post The On Other Forum, Sites Etc.

To Gain More Posts You Can Join In With The Discussions On MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 And The Other Sections To Get You Posts Up.

Thanks Admin x o x o

Edited by Laura…x - 22/5/2012, 10:02

2. nana1

User deleted

Hello Laura,
    I'm Nana... I just read the new regulation here :)
    Honestly, I'm a silent lurkers coz my english not really good
    But from now on I try to post something here..

3. Laura...x

User deleted

Hi Nana.

Aaaww Its Ok If You Cant Speak Fluent English. But At Least Your Trying And I Can Understand Because Most Poeple on The Forum Are From All Over The World And They Try Their Best.

We Are All Friendly Here :) And We Dont Mind Where You Come From. But We Would Love Everyone To Post And Discuss Jorge And MotoGP etc.

So Hope To See You On Here Often Nana. Try Your Best, Doesnt Matter If It Doesnt Make Sense ;) Because We Can Still Understand What Your Trying To Say.

If You Hve Any Problems Just Message Me :)

Laura x

4. nana1

User deleted

QUOTE (Laura...x @ 26/4/2009, 16:24)
    Hi Nana.

Aaaww Its Ok If You Cant Speak Fluent English. But At Least Your Trying And I Can Understand Because Most Poeple on The Forum Are From All Over The World And They Try Their Best.

We Are All Friendly Here :) And We Dont Mind Where You Come From. But We Would Love Everyone To Post And Discuss Jorge And MotoGP etc.

So Hope To See You On Here Often Nana. Try Your Best, Doesnt Matter If It Doesnt Make Sense ;) Because We Can Still Understand What Your Trying To Say.

If You Hve Any Problems Just Message Me :)

Laura x

Laura thank you...
    I just try my best to contribute something here
    maybe pictures or articles :)

5. Laura...x

User deleted

Yes Thats Fine Thankyou Nana :) x

6. nana1

User deleted

QUOTE (Laura...x @ 26/4/2009, 16:30)
    Yes Thats Fine Thankyou Nana :) x

Laura, please tell me how to share a picture
    Should I mention the sources ?

7. Laura...x

User deleted

Look Here Need Help?

If You Need Any More Help Just Go To The Need Help? Section And Leave A Comment On What You Need Help On ;) x

8. nana1

User deleted

QUOTE (Laura...x @ 26/4/2009, 16:45)
    Look Here Need Help?

If You Need Any More Help Just Go To The Need Help? Section And Leave A Comment On What You Need Help On ;) x

Okay.. I will go there
    I'm sorry if I ask too many question :D

9. Laura...x

User deleted

Aaww Its Ok. If You Need Help Im Here To Help You. :)

There Are Also Other Staff Members Who Will Help You If Im Not Online ;)

Nana Have You Checked The Personal Message Ive Sent You On Here?

x

10. F3VER

User deleted

hello,
    i'm sorry if i didn't post something before and from now i try to do it, however i think that this is a good idea!!!:D:D
    i don't speak english very well and so i could write something in a wrong way. i hope you understand everything i'll write...
    kisses

11. Laura...x

User deleted

Its Ok F3VER (Sorry I Dont Know Your Name), At Least Your Going To Try ;). Yeah We'll Understand If You Mistype Something :) x

12. nana1

User deleted

QUOTE (Laura...x @ 26/4/2009, 16:56)
    Aaww Its Ok. If You Need Help Im Here To Help You. :)

There Are Also Other Staff Members Who Will Help You If Im Not Online ;)

Nana Have You Checked The Personal Message Ive Sent You On Here?

x

Laura, yup..... I've read that one :)
    Anyway, thanks a lot

13. Leovano

User deleted

weeewwww..
    new regulation..
    hehehe.. I'm sorry if I cant post any news or something..
    can I speak in Spanish??

I didn't mind if u guys cant understand my english clearly..
    coz I'm cant..speak english perfectly..

hablo espanol??
    esta bien asi??
    me gusta Jorge Lorenzo..
    ello es perfecto piloto..^^

sooo what must I do first guys??
    please tell me if I do some mistake spelling..
    coz I want to improve my english well

14. Laura...x

User deleted

Nana You Have Access Now To Jorge's Section Now. You Still Need To Keep Posting Though To Keep This Access To Jorge's Area :)

Leovano You Will Need To Post 20 Times Before I Can Grant You Access To Jorge's Section. You Will Have To Get 20 Posts From Playing Games, Commenting On The Other Sections On The Forum.

Sorry But Will You be Able To Speak English On The FOrum Please :) It Doesnt Matter If you Dont Make Sense, We Will Still Be Able To Understand What You Mean :). There Are Many Other Members Who Are From All Over The World And Have Trouble Speaking English Properly But They Try There Best, So I Hope You Can Too. :)

I Can Understand What You Put On That Post. Your English Is Pretty Good. ;)

x

15. thefizz

User deleted

This is a great idea to stop lurkers coming onto the forum and just comment on the pics nothing else. I am an admin on Moto GP world forum and we are thinking of doing the same thing.

201 replies since 26/4/2009, 13:48   2464 views