JL: interview at home by french mag sport-bikes

« Older   Newer »

1. boobby__

User deleted

French mag sport-bikes did a 6 pages Q/A with reigning world champ so here a few of them (excuse any typo or mistake)

>> Thks for having us. Tell us more about that house and her localisation, Maratò ..
    In fact, im not really living here anymore as im living in Lugano (SWT) for about 6 month. I've been living here the whole year, last year, its a lovely place. i hope to enjoy more time here soon.

>> Describe us one of ur typical days at home
    First, im sleeping a lot.. i try to sleep till 9:30am cause i just cant go to bed early. Taking breakfast and then go to the gym. Afternoon is basicaly for motorcycle: motocross or supermotard.

>> U are sharing home with friends ?
    Last year with Ruben and Ricky. At lugano i'm living with Ricky and my dad. I jus dont like to be alone.

>> How is it possible that a famous & rich rider just like yourself can still be single ?
    I dont know.. maybe im just so ugly that girl dont wonna be with me at all (laugh). Its ok for me to be alone right now so i can focus on my carreer. I've just haven't found the right one now.

>> Qualities she need to have?
    She gotta be smart, elegant and independent. I would like her to be as ambitious as me and succed in her life. I dont want someone just living through me.

>> Can u do some excess in ur life or is it real strick?
    Time where riders were all rock n roll and stuff is over. When u're doing sport at hight level u gotta have a healthy life style. You gotta be professionnal, thinking about how to rest because race weekend are incredibly hard on ur health taking all ur energy. When you're strong physically, you're strong mentally. But its essential to know how to celebrate a good victory too!

>> What do you like & what do you dislike about being a world champ?
    i love almost everything. I know i'm pretty lucky, i'm doing what i love the most and i cant see any negativ point about it but injuries and the pression you've got on sunday morning before a race.

>>Is the fame kind of hard to live with, especialy in spain?
    Sometimes yes, but its part of the job. Its true that sometimes i just wonna stay alone with my friends when im going out. You wonna have a break, talk about something else but people come see you, ask for photos, autographs or just talk about the last race. You gotta think about those people, they'll probably see you this way just once in their life. So you try to be kind and nice. Its a negative aspect of that life yes, but without the fame and those people you would not have all the other good stuff.

>> What is the most awesome thing you 've bought for yourself and the most awesome thing you've offered to someone?
    The most awesome thing ? Probably that house. The most awesome gift i've offered are the watches i've bought for all my guys in the team after my 2nd World Title. It was really important to me to do that because all my success are their too. Im really thankful to them.

>> You once said you've changed a lot as a man in you way of being and communicating with people. Why and how did you do this?
    The thing i'm the most proud of , after all the success i had, is my personnal evelolution. I like the guy i am today, i'm more avaible, kind and smiling to people. It hasnt been easy cause i was real shy and clumsy. Today i have much more confidence in myself.

>> Medias are all about Rossi and Marquez. its seems you didnt really have all the attention you deserve from them and from the public. Does it hurts you sometimes?
    Nope, im glad with the media coverage i've got. My personnality is way different from Marquez & Rossi's and thats great. Rossi is more all smiling than me, he shows more joviality but somes used to like that i'm more serious, focus, i'm more mature now. Im honest, got no shame in my game and i think more and more people apreciate it now.

>> Any defects?
    I'm late sleeper, impatient and perfectionist.

Edited by boobby__ - 29/7/2013, 20:23

2. Laura…x

User deleted

Thanks for posting this interview! x

3. boobby__

User deleted

U welcome ! I guess Saration shared pics from the interview in the media section if u wonna see them ^_^

4. Laura…x

User deleted

Yes she did! Thanks for sharing them :) x

5. boobby__

User deleted

U welcome. My pleasure x

6. danziealex

User deleted

HAHA.. i dont mind accompanying him everyday :D

Thx for sharing the interview ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

7. boobby__

User deleted