Jorge Lorenzo: "I don't have time for love"

Vanity Fair Italia

« Older   Newer »

1. Lolle.JL99

User deleted

I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR LOVE

VanityFairItalia_JLa

Jorge Lorenzo, the Spanish MotoGP World Champion, is the main character of a new TV commercial. We met him at the set and he told us about limits, women and rivals.
    He’s back from his win in the first round of 2013 season in Qatar, where he preceded Valentino Rossi, his teammate and eternal rival. But Jorge Lorenzo, accustomed to the Spanish “movida” (he was born in Palma de Majorca), is not tired. On the contrary, he arrives punctually and very fit at the set where he shoots the new TV commercial for the trademark of sporting clock Sector.

How much does time count for you?
    After the health, the friendship, the family, it’s the most important thing. You can’t buy it and you can’t come back in time.

The slogan of the trade mark whom you are testimonial is “No limits”. What are your limits?
    I’m latecomer, untidy and impatient, even if I’m improving.

You and Valentino Rossi were defined the new “Senna and Prost” for your rivalry on the track. How is your relationship?
    It’s difficult that two competitive riders as we are could become friends. We are in the MotoGP World Championship to win, that’s our job.

Recently they talked about opening the MotoGP and the Formula 1 to women. What do you think about that?
    I agree, also because motorcycling is not purely a physic sport like athletics, where the characteristics of men and women are very different. Here, the bike guides you. Certainly you need strength and resistance, but women have more concentration and sensitivity.

Some time ago you said you could go to the disco only once a week. Is it so yet?
    I go less than once a week. I’m very well-disciplined with my hours and with what I eat. It’s important to extend my career.

In the past you were photographed with Elena Morali, the ex girlfriend of Renzo Bossi (the son of an Italian politician). What’s you sentimental status?
    I like women, but I’m not a playboy and I haven’t met the right woman yet. I’m single.

2. Laura…x

User deleted

Thanks for translating Lorenza :D x

3. Crocus99

User deleted

thanks for translation. as always no time for love ;)

2 replies since 3/6/2013, 14:46   1347 views