Fuera De Serie Magazine Interview

21st December 2012

« Older   Newer »

1. Laura…x

User deleted

Jorge Lorenzo Debuts traits sweet laughter grooves newborns and a dimple in the beauty that was already there but showed himself under half grown beard that bears shaven and untainted. The former demon has learned to laugh. Because he wanted to stop being upside down in September was his emblem, the boy surly and aloof, and learn empathy with people.

56243d227026605 b74b2f227214088 3b42c4227214191

He got his first dirt bike in three years, and a lot of tough discipline Galician father of Porto do Son (A Coruña), born in exile in Venezuela and clinched it with 15 years of Grand Prix circuits. With 24, added three World (two 250 cc and one of Moto GP), and the fourth with Yamaha got it last October. Then he realized that this conceit and remoteness were only mask her shyness. I knew doing theater, and he came for something but can not explain what motivates most actors: to learn to express emotions plugged. He looked in the theater and in the books: The Secret Rhonda Byrne taught, as millions of readers, that attraction is a useful weapon, and learned to handle it. Learned, was expressed and heard that laughter cures everything. So today Jorge Lorenzo (Palma de Mallorca, May 4, 1987) premieres sweet features on his face, hairstyle cloudless serene good kid and his eyes look bluer.

I did not mean that the interview with the quadruple world champion, the living history of motorcycling unsurpassed patriotism, would become a couch session. Fewer still, a Japanese restaurant scene to begin their service in El Raval, so time and again come to our corner of the sushi bar to kick us out now! Inside, a chef prepares a fungal cream crunching my taste buds, mmm ...

QUESTION. What do you eat?
    ANSWER. From here I would eat almost anything. I love Japanese food, but not more than the Spanish. If I could choose: good Jabugo ham, potato tortilla, paella ... But I'm pretty strict diet rarely jump me. Japanese food comes into my diet at noon, but the rice fattening lot at night.

Q. What has to happen for you to sit head?
    A. Nothing special, but mostly it's that I wanted to change. I autoayudado, and I have done noticing the qualities of those I have about, experiencing and reading to learn more. The real and personal merit: I have not had to resort to anyone.

Q. And how has it changed?
    R. I managed serenity, empathy and kindness to people, whereas before it was something that did not bother me much. Mine would. I also wanted to hide the shyness that was great, showing very strong and sure of myself.

Q. We thought that having succeeded so young had influenced his way of being that cocky. Digested Has already won?
    A. My background is the same, then and now, my problem was that I did not know show to others and caused an opposite effect. I've learned to show, and that means I'm more friendly, more talkative ...

Q. What to succeed so early, is not a difficult subject?
    A. Yes, but the victories could have made ​​me increasingly stupid and distant, and I have endeavored to counter evolution.

Q. Is the defeat, remains the most difficult? Do you learn to lose?
    A. Yes you learn. I remember crying when at age 10 was second in a race. I spent three days angry and moody. Now, however, it held that a second or third place is valuable: many athletes would sign for it, and I have the opportunity to do so on a regular basis. Compete with very good people, all of my category riders can win at any time, for something is there.

Q. Commented that he had read many books in which he sought to learn to deal with people. What above all point out the most critical?
    R. The Secret, Rhonda Byrne, I read about four years ago. It's pretty simple, even exaggerated, but it gives an overview on the subject of attraction and positive thinking can help you to achieve what you want.

Q. How worked a day in his life?
    A. If I compare myself with a lazy rich kid, I can consider myself a struggling, but if I do it with the lowering of the mine or to go out to sea, it's a great privilege. I consider myself lucky to be working at what I love most and, above, earn a good living. I can not ask for anything more.

Q. Training, eating with friends, love (a girl, I guess), watch a football game and playing PlayStation. What else would it take for a 10 day?
    R. (smiles). Laugh a lot, spend all day with people I love most and feel loved, not much else.

Q. Jorge, what is sport without entertainment?
    R. Sport much more boring. If there was no struggle and show, if there was no overtaking bikes and everything were equal, would lose the interest that keeps many viewers glued to the TV and the steps of the circuits.

Q. Is it necessary, to the point of taking drama lessons?
    A. I took theater classes to test and see what it was capable of. I learned a lot and helped me, but enjoyed it. I felt a little ridiculous and I was very nervous before going on stage, because I'm quite shy. Besides, I was busy all afternoon and I like having time to myself or even to continue training.

Q. What is enrolled in the theater, truly?
    R. To learn how to express my feelings.

Q. Did it help?
    A. Yes I wanted to understand something about me: why when I normally think I'm serious and I just laugh when something makes me laugh, and then I put a cheerful face, but I have no middle ground. I learned that the mere fact of being happy makes you laugh without something you do grace, and that being happy makes you laugh more. And another thing I've learned is that it is very useful note: stop being absorbed in your own world.

Q. At what age did the studies?
    A. 15. I was in 3rd of ESO.

Q. Would you start? That is, do you regret it or feel a self-sufficient?
    R. I focused on racing and got my dream. What I would have regretted it had not managed to become pilot after graduation. My curious nature, my willingness to learn, travel and dealing with people older than I normally have made me mature and have knowledge not available to everyone. Also I keep reading, I love the unique character biographies, for example.

Q. Already questions or still has an unwavering confidence in their decisions?
    R. He who does not doubt, not smart. I normally do not regret anything I've done. I learn from mistakes. And once I decide, I will 100%, no return. Media do not understand terms.

Q. And at what age the bikes stopped being a game for you?
    A. They were always both. I took it very seriously, always with the stopwatch and exercising to improve, but also enjoyed. Both my father and I fought for that dream, for she was as prepared as possible when I grew up. But if you're having fun over a motorcycle, it is very difficult to ride well.

Q. His mother complains that he had no children and yourself has had training crying because he wanted to go outside to play soccer with other children ...
    A. I had less time to play than other children, it is true, but now I'm in a much better position than them, most of which have nothing assured. And yes I had time to play in my home with my sister and my friends, but the coaching weekends instead of playing with the kids. My father was very disciplined, but thanks to that now I have this level. You can not have everything in life.

Q. Do you have that sense of lost childhood of child prodigy?
    A. No. Note that I spent my childhood in a water park, where my father had the kart track and motorcycles. 80% of my time was pulling for slides, jumping on trampolines and eating ice cream, and the remaining 20% ​​doing wheelies or riding kart. It was a happy childhood, beautiful and fun.

Q. His parents met as motorists messengers, does a predestination?
    A. I do not believe in fate, but at work and in the effort. Even if I leave a gap to chance. If my father had not been employed precisely in Mallorca, I would not exist. One creates his own destiny, but luck and always influence your circumstances.

Q. It was already four-time world champion. How long believed to be worth risking life continue?
    A. It is a question I ask myself sometimes. This is a risky sport, I got everything I wanted and my life is going well, and I know that at any time I can have an accident and ruin everything. But I'm still young, still love the bikes and I have to spend a lot of battery. I do not think that at age 40 continue driving, but not wanting to retire in two seasons. I do not see in the short term, but rather to medium term.

Q. Do you often think about death before a race?
    A. I try not to, because when I think about it and see how young I am and how fast I've lived, I'm not a good feeling.

Q. And in dreams, how he sees his own death? Are you afraid, champ?
    A. No sleep my death more often than a normal person. Sometimes I dream that I fell off my bike, I go back and go skidding flying, because it's something I've lived and felt. But also dream beautiful things.

Q. He says he pirran women, but also wants to start a family. Which is it?
    A. both. The worst thing is that they are compatible. I'm fine. I have not found the girl of my life. The fame and sporting success you get things very easy, very attracted to women. The family, for now, remains a dream.

SUPPORT.
    Season 2013

"Even harder". So see the champions next season of Moto GP, "because they will be the best", to which from now adds to Marc Marquez. "Every year you have to think that will be the most difficult, to give another twist to the motivation and training. Otherwise, you relax and when you pass over. 'Favorites will be Dani (Pedrosa), Rossi, Márquez and me. " This season you can not avoid the number 13. "Do not think about it, and I can not help it and change it as when I played in the hotel room." Lorenzo says he knows vertigo and a sense of fear that overwhelms you when you think about how quickly he lived. To live fast live not necessarily mean short, I ask. "No, I think that 80% of the engine of life is in the head, in the will that moves us."
    Word Champion.

2. danziealex

User deleted

AWESOME INTERVIEW... never get tired to hear everything from this chap.. thanks laura!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Belle24

User deleted

I like the interview... thanks Laura :)

4. Laura…x

User deleted

You're welcome girls ^_^ He always does great interviews! x

3 replies since 22/12/2012, 18:11   106 views