Lorenzo: "I like to pack"

An irreverent interview MotoGP world champion

« Older   Newer »

1. Crocus99

User deleted

www.marca.com/videosmarca/?v=vJgCGxbOETz

In tribute to him MARCA tribute to Jorge Lorenzo for his new MotoGP World Championship, the Mallorcan rider spoke of their most intimate and personal.

Question. He enjoys painting, film, posing ... What he's involved now?
    Response. Now I do nothing. Between trips, races and events, I have little free time. When did theater were three or four hours in the afternoon and it was hard.

P. Does wood actor?
    R. I learned a lot those months in drama class but found I had a hard time, I was shy to go on stage and having to do strange things. And to do something where you step wrong, I prefer not to. I was good to express myself in public or losing some shyness.

P. Do you have more sense of the ridiculous now?
    R. Yes, 10 years was a payasete. Salom was traveling with family and at airports, on the way to the races, made the monkey. When you grow up you have more sense of the ridiculous.

P. What is the worst thing to have said to his face?
    R. The worst an insult. But long ago that no one dares to insult. There are always rude, it is not very happy with her life and has to vent their frustration with famous people.

P. And the best?
    R. Some compliment to any fan or a tattoo with my signature or my number.

P. Would you rather sleep alone or with others?
    R. If the company is good, together [laughs]. If I want to be with a girl, together, because I do not sleep with guys.

P. Are you sure?
    R. Well, Ricky (Cardus, pilot and friend) has touched me ever sleep because there was no room [laughs].

P. What never fails in his suitcase?
    R. Ipod, computer and a book.

P. Is the last thing you read?
    R. One to learn Italian.

P. The first thing you do when you get to a hotel ...
    R. Leave the bag, but I'm messy at hotels.

P. What is the first thing that sets a woman?
    R. Lying if I said that is not physical. Everyone is set first in the physical, is the first thing you notice. Then, if you have other qualities, much better.

P. If linking a world title with four ...
    R. [Laughs] be successful and famous helps a lot with women.

P. Reading or console??
    R. Depends. Game to Play, watch movies. I usually play with the steering wheel to the F1 game.

P. What pilot plays?
    R. Normally with Alonso.

P. He was a regular social networking and is now less active note, why?
    R. Right. It's addictive. It's like living two worlds, one real and one virtual, the social networks. Some people lose sight of the real world. It can be bad if you get hooked.

P. Is very superstitious?
    R. I try to avoid the number 13, in hotel rooms ...

P. Marquez says he has all the bikes of Rossi. Do you collect anything?
    R. I usually do not collect anything.

P. And watches the pole?
    R. Ah, watches, it's true [laughs]. Everybody asks me but not the gift. To me they are like a trophy and want to keep because it always costs a lot to make a pole.

P. Could mount a watch when you retire.
    R. I hope not to have to need it in life but you never know. If I do not do very well, because I have to sell watches [laughs]

P. Do you maintain your addiction to the gym?
    R. You need to go to the gym. Motorcycling is a sport superphysical, it reaches 200 beats and the more prepared you are, the more mentally fresh. In these two years I have trained more off, running down the mountain.

. Ever been fatter than normal ...
    R. Yes, if in 2006 he kept going to events and eat everything I put. I put on four or five kilos and I got pretty mushy Qatar. I weighed Amatriain and said: No way. A run and eat salad. In a week I went to 59, I lost four kilos and won the race. With diet returned to hunger and mental.

. Do you like the mirrors?
    R. Yes, I have enough hobby with mirrors ... Whenever I see a mirror I always make a peek is a hobby but I just care what: some crema, hair ...

P. If you ride in the DeLorean from Back to the future: what date would for time travel?
    R. I would go to the time of dinosaurs, but making sure ... [Laughter].

P. Who would like poking the wheels?
    R. No one. I am neither spiteful nor do I want to get rid of any rival.

P. Do you carry spare tires always?
    R. Sometimes I could not compete because they had spare tires [laughter]

P. "The more accelerated, more warm I wear" sang Javi Cantero, the son El Fary.
    R. It should be the opposite. The more accelerated cooler would be to not make a mistake. Inside and outside the track too [laughs].

P. Who would give a spin?
    R. To a girl, but would not go on the M1 very comfortable. A girlfriend who fell in love I was giving a tour to Jerez on scooter. It was so romantic but something special.

P. Would you like to pack?
    R. No. I do not control the situation when I get nervous, I step wrong, I have fear.

P. Fried eggs or omelette??
    R. I love both. Do not I eat because I have to be on a diet. I prefer this to the diet, but if you eat them every day, my belly would touch the table.

P. Her mother complains that little phone calls. Is little familiar?
    R. I'm a little caller. I have to be a little more affectionate with my family.

P. How would you like to be remembered?
    R. A person who wanted to improve their weak points and dealt well with others, both rivals like the people they coincided.

2. Laura…x

User deleted

Thanks Crocus :) Google translate doesn't translate some things well lol.

A girlfriend who fell in love I was giving a tour to Jerez on scooter. It was so romantic but something special.

Aaaw :')

3. Crocus99

User deleted

i know laura, but what should i do lol

4. Laura…x

User deleted

We need to learn spanish ;) With the technology we have today, they should provide a better online translator lol nerd x

3 replies since 29/11/2012, 18:57   142 views