« Older   Newer »

1. saration

User deleted

http://www.vanitatis.com/ocio/2012/06/11/j...go-novia-19222/

Interesting Interview :)

2. Laura…x

User deleted

Thanks Sarra :)

Here it is translated (Google Translate, sorry if some parts dont make sense)

At just twenty-five, Jorge Lorenzo is two-time 250cc and Moto GP World Champion. This season continues his hot streak going leader in the standings. Taking advantage of its last Saturday in the first championship of Crossfit in Madrid, a sport that has just landed in Spain by Reebok, we enter the strict physical training Majorcan rider to know their tastes and hobbies outside the circuit. Strong advocate of privacy, Vanitatis it was not easy to find out whether Lorenzo now has someone to share their triumphs ...

- How long practice Crossfit?
    They offered me practicing eight months ago, to meet him and help promote it. I think it is fantastic training for anyone, because they will put in a good physical condition, even those who did not. The limit you put it on you, with your stopwatch, your workout ... and you progress each day, you're feeling stronger.

- What is your basic training to withstand the demands of a MotoGP race?
    My daily workout is an hour and half of Crossfit and more running down the mountain. Before based my training in the gym, which was more boring, more routine. This is more fun and has the added attraction that you can compete against more people.

- What makes a world champion in his spare time?
    I love music, cinema, Internet ... but above all seek peace. I have a job stressful enough between events, interviews, fans that need your attention ... bringing peace, and be with my friends, I appreciate it.

- We were saying that you like music and film ...
    I like rock, pop, but also romantic ballads and bachata. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Lenny Kravitz, Phil Collins, Eros Ramazzotti ... As for movies, I like Tarantino, I have a home theater usually put their films. Yesterday I saw again Inglourious Basterds, and Pulp Fiction is my favorite.

- We know you're conceited, but are you a man cream ... or take them off your girl?
    I'm pretty cocky, and use my own creams. I have no girl, for now, I'm single, long ago I am. I take care of your face, use hair conditioner, I wear cologne ...

- What about fashion? How would you like to dress off the runway?
    I am very interested in fashion. I especially like to be comfortable, I'm from jeans, shirts ... and leather jacket in winter. The scarf I may be missing.

- Who would you say is the most handsome in the paddock?
    For me, the most handsome of the Moto GP is Hayden. It has the prettiest face. But I can not say because I like women very much.

- Let's get a bit serious. How has the crisis affected you?
    The crisis affects the world of motorcycling, but less than the rest of the population, people who are unemployed or have seen their wages reduced ... I I have colleagues who are at a lower level and hardly earn any money, they even have to pay for running. Those who have been lucky enough to highlight in the careers we have noticed the crisis, but infinitely less than most.

3. Crocus99

User deleted

he thinks that nicky is the most handsome one in the paddock lol

4. saration

User deleted

QUOTE (Crocus99 @ 12/6/2012, 21:22) 

He said that he is very interested in fashion... yeahright blink

5. Lolle.JL99

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Crocus99 @ 12/6/2012, 20:22) 

I agree with him!! :lol:

6. danziealex

User deleted

OH JORGE!! i love Tarantino too!! love the interview :) also the title,, :D

thx for the translation and the interview :) love to read what he's saying..

7. ChirpyTogether

User deleted

Thanks for the translation! I think it's good he's interested in fashion, he dresses very well! and looks very attractive :woot: so that's good.

8. 9erika9

User deleted

JORGE <3 <3

9. PatyO

User deleted

... JOU i love tarantino too :)

10. boobby__

User deleted

QUOTE (Laura…x @ 12/6/2012, 17:29) 
    For me, the most handsome of the Moto GP is Hayden. It has the prettiest face. But I can not say because I like women very much.

U can easly agree with him on that, but that quote juste made me laught for months haha

11. onlyonerhie

User deleted

- What about fashion? How would you like to dress off the runway?
    I am very interested in fashion. I especially like to be comfortable, I'm from jeans, shirts ... and leather jacket in winter. The scarf I may be missing.

My favorite part of this interview :wub:

12. StarGold

User deleted

"- Who would you say is the most handsome in the paddock?
    For me, the most handsome of the Moto GP is Hayden. It has the prettiest face. But I can not say because I like women very much."

Oh Jorge LOL

11 replies since 12/6/2012, 12:07   4083 views