HAI magazine: Lorenzo and his emotional side

« Older   Newer »

1. danziealex

User deleted

an Indonesian magazine has interviewed Jorge, and i wanna share it with all of you guys.. im sorry that i got no photos in it because i cant use my scanner.. i dont know why

ENJOY

The Interview:

Q: talking about sports, what do you do to keep you fit for the race? i heard you did yoga?
    Jorge: yup that's right, when i do yoga, i found the core of my problem. the problem is the beginning of my carer where i was so emotional. through yoga's art of respiration helps me to be more relax and fully concentrate on the race.

Q: i heard you did it when you were in Bali. will you tell us about it?
    Jorge: Bali is a very beautiful location that fits for your holiday. thanks to my friend who recommended the place, finally i learnt yoga in Bali. the beach scenery made me feel very relax and wanted to visit there even more. according to the plan, i will visit Bali again before i come back into the track.

Q: Aside from yoga, you often listening to some musics before the race, what kind of music do you like?
    Jorge: i like Linkin Park, Somewhere i belong was on their meteora (2003) album and that song has successfully made me keep listening to their songs. im also collecting their albums until a thousands suns . but these days i like to listen to RHCP again like the old days. i like their songs on the californication album.

Q: what is your most favorite song in the californication album?
    Jorge: scar tissue and californication. its seems that those two songs were the most popular songs from the album.

Q: aside from listening musics, what kind of activities in your spare time that you like the most?
    Jorge: when im so lazy to go outside my house, i like to read books in my spare time. i can read for hours a day and one of my hobby is to went deeply into the book that i read.

Q: what kind of book do you like? a novel of a philosophical book?
    Jorge: The Secret is my favorite book. i prefer to read philosophical books than novel/love story. books about knowledge are more interesting.

Q: HAHAHA... talking about love, how much did you ever experienced broken hearted? i heard you just got dump?
    Jorge: hahahahah! no comment, its totally secret, its for my personal use only.

Q: can you tell us more about your activities during your free time outside your house?
    Jorge: hmm.. i dont really know much about spain, because i live in barcelona. i only knew about an interesting place for hangout there. my favorite is La Rambia . its always crowded, not only on the weekends even on the weekdays its usually full of people. i usually took my time to eat there on my free time. there are so many cafes and markets in it, from foods and beverages to shopping are available there. it seems that the place is a good place for teenagers to hangout.

Q: Do you think you are still a teenager? (this is funny XD)
    Jorge: HAHAHAHA... i have to admit that i felt more mature already, how do you see me?

Q: well, a BIT more mature hahaha.. by the way, do you like to watch movies?
    Jorge: im not really fond of movies, im too selective for movies. if i dont know the actors in it i usually dont watch that movie. but i like The Beach, there is Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie which his performance has blew me away. ha made me feel like i was inside the story.

Q: you really really really into the beach huh?
    Jorge: yes, beach is my favorite spot. one of the place when you can be relax. playing in the water or being in the side of the shore can be very exciting.

Q: the last, what do you have to say when it comes to "the safety riding"? (encouraging indonesian riders on the street like me XD)
    Jorge: to ride on the street is very important, because you can give influence to many other riders in the street. first of all maybe i will advice you use safety riding equipments. like helmet, jacket, shoes, long pants and gloves. after that, you have to adjust your position in the street. every riders have to respect each other. (this is the part when i went embarrassed) i think in indonesia, they dont really understand about safety riding. i ever saw a person riding motorcycle without helmet (NOT ME JORGE! I PROMISE). he supposed to be punished for what he have done, because he could've harm the other riders.

Q: Okay! thank you Lorenzo, what a nice interview we have here!
    Jorge: you're welcome. send my regards to all the readers.

-THE END-

p.s: sorry for some gramatical errors.. sometimes im suck at translating

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Edited by danziealex - 10/3/2013, 01:07

2. Laura…x

User deleted

Haha! Good interview :) Thanks for posting Danzie!

Q: HAHAHA... talking about love, how much did you ever experienced broken hearted? i heard you just got dump?
    Jorge: hahahahah! no comment, its totally secret, its for my personal use only.

Ooooh ;)

3. danziealex

User deleted

you are very welcome Laura.. i was at this cafe where they serve some magazines.. then i saw this magz where Jorge is in the front of it's cover.. i ran to a magazine shop and bought it right away.. :P :P

LOL.. he really really keep his secret doesn't he?

4. danziealex

User deleted

You're welcome belle...

No, it means did he ever experienced brokenheart? Like a girl ever dissapointed him before?
    :D

5. Laura…x

User deleted

I know he's only had one serious relationship, but I'm sure he's broken many girls hearts lol. The 'recently got dumped' bit got me interested lol x

6. danziealex

User deleted

LOL.. did he somewhat giving eva proof that he cannot live without her?? hahahhaah

5 replies since 9/3/2013, 16:53   250 views